New Life...

bluebonnets in the sunset along our fence line


Spring is here on the farm in a burstingly glorious way this year.  All that death and drought last year? The rains poured and poured and poured starting in November, and boy howdy has the earth made up for lost time!

We're just all about new life right now... babies everywhere, flowers exploding from every cranny, butterflies dancing and swirling across waving fields of grasses.

So how appropriate that my topic over at Do Not Depart today is new life! Here's a snippet...

New life is pressing out with a passion, from what seemed dead.
I look at that hungry caterpillar and see it too. In all that hunger and wriggliness I see a promise for the future, a promise of new life. And I see my old self.
Here is the amazing thing… 

Click over to read the rest!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...