Sprinkles of Blessing ~ Take a Long Walk



Each week I am challenging you to do a little something extra to show love in action to the people in your life.  Sometimes we'll focus on those nearest you, sometimes on people who need you to reach out.

This week's Sprinkles of Blessing suggestion:

~ TAKE A WALK WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE ~

We're giving the gifts of time and our feet this week.  

My little guy and I spend a lot of time together. But we don't get too much time alone.  With two older siblings who are homeschooled, he has to share mama most of his moments.

I purposed to find a way to have special time with him and remembered our feet! So I invited him to go with me on a walk. We meandered about the fields hand in hand, looking for wild fruit, chatting about his life.

Once again, it was amazingly little effort on my part.  We didn't find a whole lot of wild fruit, but our walk sure bore sweet fruit for our relationship.

What about you?  What are you going to do this week? Please share with us!






To link up, just click to enter below and add your blog. This linky will be open until midnight CST on Saturday May 28, 2011. If you'd like, you can add the Sprinkles of Blessing button to your post (see sidebar).

If you don't have a blog, just leave a comment with your Sprinkle idea. I look forward to gleaning new ideas from you all for ways to love in action!




photo by Scott Liddell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...