Joy Sprinkle ~ Day 44 ~ Extras for a Bake Sale

Ready to go in the oven
I baked again for a fundraising bake sale, and was trying to figure out how to add a something little extra to make it special.  You know, bring a little more joy into the world?

Truthfully, I don't know if my goal was achieved, but what came to me was to make my offerings prettier.  So instead of just making round white sugar cookies, I picked out cute cutters and used colored sugar.  I put lots of bows and fancily cut tags on my baked goods.  Here are the results....

Ready to go in the mouth!

That ubiquitous bake sale item - Rice Krispie Treats

Mini Pumpkin Bread Loaves

1 comment:

  1. That is brilliant! Presentation is everything (well, not really, but you know what I mean. . .) I would smile (and buy more!) if I saw rice krispie treats packaged like this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...