Joy Sprinkle ~ Day 59 ~ Encouraging a Creative Mama

I've mentioned before that this month I am thinking about people for whom I thankful.  I am thankful for all the men and women who spend time with our children each week at various extra classes and activities in which they participate.

Today I decided to sprinkle one of Little Warrior's Sunday School teachers.  She is boundlessly creative, most recently displayed at a remarkable Reformation Party that she co-hosted with another awesome homeschooling mom, and to which she invited the entire church.  She also decided to organize craft days to make items to sell to benefit our local Pregnancy Resource Center.

I was in Half Priced Books (one of my very favorite places) and saw the book Sweater Renewal.  This is just the type of craft Becky is working on right now.  I snatched it up.

Packaged in a bright flowery bag, with a note included, I brought it to church.  She was surprised, and excited to have new inspiration.  She is a blessing!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...