Joy Sprinkle ~ Day 91 ~ Meal for a Tired Mom

Extreme wiggly happiness here, to be able to journal this sprinkle.  One of my friends is a sweet mother who longed to have another baby.  I felt led to commit to join in praying for this mama's desire, and for months my prayer partner and I prayed, as did my friend and her husband, for a new little one for this family.  And guess what?  :-)

She has been very low in energy in the first trimester... she has two active boys whom she homeschools, which is exhausting even when you're not pregnant!  A mutual friend had the idea to sprinkle her with meals so I hopped right on that bandwagon.

Lasagna and salad... possibly even two meals-worth... and more importantly, I hope, some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...